Long some USD / INR
1. Monthly and weekly RSI above 60
2. Unbroken uptrend indicated by trend line and 5SMA crossing 20 SMA from bottom
3. Hammer like candle formations indicated by arrows
4. Good volumes indicated by arrows
5. Fibonacci retracement level of 61.8% and 78.6% crossed
Target indicated by Horizontal line around 77 INR
Stoploss as per...
The first leg of irregular correction has started to appear from 77.01. Now a trading opportunity is visible on price charts which can drag prices lower to:
i) 74 being 100% extension of wave A in an ideal case
ii) 73.22 being 138.2% extension of wave A in most cases
iii ) 72.70 being 161.8% extension of wave A on rare occasion
A break below 75.40 would provide...
Analysis are mentioned in the chart. Wait for the breakout to enter the trade, SL will be low of the flag or there are many other ways depending on your strategy.
I hope you learned and earned from previous JYPINR chart if you missed it look into it, I have attached a link of it.
Please shower some love and show some support so that I can keep sharing ideas and...
A small slow pullback to 75 and then drop below today's low to 74.50 noted.
1. Rsi divergence
2. Price closing lower low
3. Price following a downward slope parallel channel
4. There's a 50 and 618% retracement at 75.00
Check Jpyinr idea here link down below
TREND ANALYSIS & TRADE SETUP
Wave Analysis & Chart Pattern .
Follow Chart Instruction.
Do not be Hurry for entry.
Wait for Proper Entry Setup.
Buy/Sell with Best Risk Reward.
Educational Chart Only.
Wait for entry setup, if available then Long/short.
Reward is 15-20 Times