TODO: Provide today's date based on UNIX time
- Use pinescript v4 functions such as year(), month() and dayofmonth().
- Use pinescript v5 function such as switch.
- Export as string variables.
- Not using any match function such as math.floor.
█ KNOWN ISSUES
- Date for Day display incorrectly by shortage 1 value especially Year equal to or before 1984
- Timezone issue. Example : I using GMT+8 for my timezone, try using other GMT will not work. Al least, GMT+2 to GMT+13 is working. GMT-0 to GMT+1 is not working, although already attempt using UTC-10 to UTC-1.
: : _timezone
Returns: : YYYY, YY, M, MM, MMM, DD
In true TradingView spirit, the author has published this Pine code as an open-source library so that other Pine programmers from our community can reuse it. Cheers to the author! You may use this library privately or in other open-source publications, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules.
Copy the following line and paste it in your script.