1. A status window for the bar and Trend Description added. No need to plot the trend bands or additional trend Indicator any more.
2. The most important upgrade would be the addition of a Alert window which provides description of the VSA signals. It is also a log window which provides up to 10 last signals
(Credits to Quantnomad for this wonderful piece of code. This feature is an adaptation of his public code)
3. Added facility to plot EMAs / PEMAs with changable parameters
4. Added facility to plot
5. Facility to switch on and Off the VSA signals. Also tool tip provides description of the signals
6. Facility to plot Resistance and Lines (Credits to @margepadu)
Hope this script will be helpful to everyone. Please do provide your feedback and suggestions for improvements
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.