► How To Use This Indicator ?
• New Intraday Trading Levels Will Be Generated At 09:30 AM ( UTC +05:30)
• Buy If 5 Minutes Candle Close Above '' BreakOut Buy Here '' Level.
• Sell If 5 Minutes Candle Close Below '' BreakOut Sell Here '' Level.
• Book Profits At Breakout Buy or BreakOut Sell Targets.
• If 1st Call Target Hit , Then Do Not Trade More On That Day.
• If 1st Call StopLoss Hit , Then Only Trade On 2nd Call.
PM us to obtain access.
Goto Indicator Settings to watch new added rules.
• Breakout Buy Levels
• Breakout Sell Levels
• Buy Target Hit
• Sell Target Hit
► New On Screen Labels for -
• Breakout Buy Above with Breakout Buy Value.
• Breakout Sell Below With Breakout Sell Value.
• Buy Target With Buy Target Value.
• Sell Target With Sell Target Value.
• Stoploss With Stoploss Value.
• Added Points Difference between Buy or Sell to Target or Stoploss.
• Now no need to take the pain to calculate how many points is target or SL, everything is now plotted on screen.
• Adjusted Alerts to get used smoothly with algo trading systems.
What will be changed?
• Early Entry is possible now, breakout levels are now near than before.
• Stoploss Levels are now shrinked to half than previous.
• Less waiting time for Breakout Levels to get executed.
• Added Option To Show/Hide Buy Sell Levels .
• Added Option To Select BaseValue For Selecting How Many Points Target & SL you Want.
• Increased Compatibility For Algo trading.
• Added In-Built Algorithm to Start Trading After 9:35 AM And Stop Trading Automatically After 08:30 PM (UTC +5:30)
• Added Auto Market Trend Movement Calculation Algorithm To Get Best Possible Idea of How Much Target & SL To Be Placed.
• Added Indicators For Buy/Sell Target Hit.
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact Algonize for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Warning: please read before requesting access.
to get latest updates from us.