- "Price Rally" detecting whether price is rallying, giving us confidence it will continue.
- - knowing is going with the trend is a good confidence check.
- Trend Angle - This will go red or green depending on whether the price angle is going up or down, taken over three bars.
- for all of these stock traders.
- EMA8 is a very sensitive moving average, good for short term trades.
- is a strategy I commonly use, please check out my other indicators for a functional description.
- Stochastics is used throughout many systems.
- BB shows where price is rebounding of the and then moving up or down.
As per all of my indicators, the system is simple - The more green lines you see, the stronger the buy signal. The more red lines you see, the stronger the sell. If its a 50/50 mix of red and green, then don't trade.
I can customise this further or add other strategies, please message me.
I don't use these indicators on any timeframe lower than one hour. Often I trade 4hr charts, with 1hr entry/exits. So I can't comment on how these perform using 15min charts etc.
This is probably the best thing I have found online in such a long time 👍 Thank you for sharing this! 💯
After reviewing all my preferred indicators and creating my own heatmap then only comment I have is that the binary (green/red) approach needs expanding.
The market is not just in Buy or Sell mode. There are at least 5 stages: Flat, Rising, Falling, Full Up Trend, Full Down Trend.
Again thank you so much for sharing this approach of viewing indicators. Really useful! 💯👍
I've taken onboard your idea and will see how it can be implemented. TradingView has a limitation on the number of objects allowed on screen (currently 64 I think). But we can still use multiple indicators and some magic. Let me know if you would like to be involved.
Someone mentioned shorter time frames, I've been using it on 10 min, works with stocks I already tend to know the trends as a confirmation. Used it on TSLA, saved me about $3 a share by preventing me from buying until signals turned.