1. Apply long-term trend of 4H, 1D to strategy _1
- If long 4H is long EP (buy signal) -> long close (sell signal)
2. Apply long-term trend of 4H, 1D to strategy_2
- If long 4H is long EP (buy signal) -> ignore sell signal
3. Display the neutral section and refrain from trading in the neutral section (convergence section).
- Choice strategy_1 or strategy_2
- Check resolution 45m
- Power Trend Indicator The PTI_v7.5.4 indicator is designed to satisfy both manual and automatic trading.
- We applied various displays for manual trading and tried to implement many manual trading methods as automatic trading.
- Faster entry is possible by applying 45m ~ 60m chart to 6m chart.
- backtest is set based on "bar close".
- Various filters are applied to send only safe and excellent entry signals.
- Bitmex XBT only, optimized for 6m charts.
# 7 entry module
# 14 close choices
# 19 display choices
# 15 filter choices
- By reinforcing the SL, the SL line also changed in line with price changes.
- There is no need to provide a separate TP or SL value to the bot, and it is automatically alerted according to the setting value in PTI_v7.5.4.
- In the strong buy / strong sell section, you can get better profits with the exception of close.
- During the 1 month bitmex bot trading test, repaint did not occur and the same alert signal as backtest was generated.
- You must write your own alert statements for bot settings.
# email = firstname.lastname@example.org
# BTC = 3CbrK4bggMVMqviqj4udpx6ZyrWpZKmPeo
# youtube = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYw2ZIj9KBOvi6eOzMF18wg
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact jooney for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.