does say something about market makers and what will happen in near future?
Today a new Price Action Tool, the "Volume that matters" indicator.
When a Market Maker executes his/her orders, there is no way he/she can do it without giving us some footprints: volume!
Specific spikes happen as
- reactions at support or resistance range, as well as at supply and demand zones
- market makers' actions
- trend switching in short-term and mid-term future
They can be both bullish or bearish, but the real problem is that not all, but only a few candle matters! And this tool will filter them for you.
This indicator works
- on every timeframe (eg. 15m, 30m, 1h, 2h, 4h, 6h, 1D, ...), the higher, the better!
- on cryptocurrencies (eg. XBTUSD , ETHUSD , ETHBTC, both USDT and BTC markets, ...)
- on forex (eg. EURUSD , GPBUSD, JPYUSD , ...)
- on stocks (eg. AMZN , FB , TSLA , GOOG , NFLX , ...)
- on commodities (eg. GOLD , SILVER , OIL , ...)
This indicator has following options:
- edit filter and period analysis
- edit filter based on fixed or percentage change
- edit filter based on candle value size
- show a suggestion of possible entries and stoploss
You can enhance your trading by using it together with my "Engulfing that matters", my "Pinbar that matters" and my "Breaker Blocks (BB) and Supply/Demand Order Blocks (OB)" indicators, so you can easily spot confluences and have more confidence in trades.
Here my Engulfing that matters indicator
Here my Pinbar that matters indicator
Here my Breaker Blocks (BB) and Supply/Demand Order Blocks (OB) indicator
Here below some examples on how to use the indicator.
Here below an example of suggested entries and stoploss
This is a premium indicator, so send me a private message in order to get access to this script.
> I develop script & strategies
> I do 1-on-1 trading lessons & consultancies
Here a summary of all my indicators and strategies: https://bit.ly/astroparktrading
Signup here https://forms.gle/FDSL39mxPvQLDrJs9
or just DM me
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact astropark for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.