In the case of CPR this indicator supports only daily CPR but shows Weakly and Monthly if you want on chart. Other than CPR , this indicator support,
1. Daily time frame Swing Low and High : Implemented, You have to set the number of days you have to consider calculating Swing high and Swing Low. yes this is not 100% automated but really useful.
2. Yesterday High
3. Yesterday Low
4. Today Open : Today Open and Yesterday Low / High will help you to see the gap.
5. Virgin CPR : Yes, I did not see any other indicator which shows Virgin CPR on your chart. This will draw virgin CPR if any virgin CPR exists in the last 6 days. I think people consider only last few days virgin CPR only.
Why This indicator
1. It is difficult for the trader to draw all the above drawings every day
2. Even if you want to use indicators to draw these, it is extremely difficult to configure and manage it in multiple indicators.
3. If you are using a free account you are limited with the number of indicators on the chart as well.
4. Most important, there is no other indicator draw virgin CPR for you
5. Typically people do not want the CPR and data for older days, I provide an option to hide all older data from chart
5. Even though can be calculated for the entire day, most of the show data till current time. In this indicator, the data will be plotted to you for the entire day at 9:15 AM.
What I am expecting from you
1. Please let me know the feedback
2. Let me know if you are looking for any improvements
3. let me know if you find any bugs
CPR for 5th day and 6th day was showing in the chart as virgin CPR even though it is not. Fixed the issue.
It was designed only thinking dark theme in mind. Change that thought process.
Still default colors are for dark theme, but you can change the colors.
Resistance / Support and CPR you have two color configuration.
1. For older lines and today in-progress lines
2. For today pre defined lines.
Still looking for feedback from all users.
Fix bugs in the virgin CPR
1. 2 Moving average support
2. Configure moving average (SMA, WMA , EMA)
3. Option to configure Swing High low timeframe
This is very good effort...
1- Bringing the CPR for the whole day in advance is just superb.
2- customization to disable all historical CPR's is good.
3- Keeping virgin CPR lines for today is great effort.
Some add-on's can help price action traders.
1- Swing High Low- can you consider customization of this.. user need to have access to decide which time frame swing high and Low is required... may be 4 Hours/Hourly/45 minutes..
2- Give 2-3 moving averages and also give access to customise the periods and SMA/WMA/SMA customisation.
3- If possible customise to bring virgin CPR from last "n" number of days.. may be an input for "n" days.
4- You can colour the Narrow CPR Lines with different colours- What I do is as below ( offcourse copied from CPR based traders like KGS, Pivot Trader etc).
These will really help.
All in all a really good Job..
1. Sure I will add this feature.
2. I was in the plan to add 3 MA instead one, hope this will help here. As of now you can configure the length and specify the type (SMA or EMA). I hope you need to add WMA and 2 more moving average, right ?
3. Using my current logic it is difficult because max security call from one script is limited by trading view. I was thinking about any alternative way to solve this, but could not crack this yet. Yes I know this is important, but practicality is my problem.
4. Sure I will definitely add this as well.
1 - Ok,thanks
2 - Yes
3 - Ok
4- Ok, thanks