- Avoid using very small time frames as there will be too many signals in a short period
- Intraday: 15 mins, 30 mins, 60 mins seem to detect trends well
- Overnight Trades: 60 mins
- Positional: 1D is recommended
- For Investment, one can week a
Rules of Engagement:
1. The Upward Arrow (Green) indicates possible upside. While the Downward Arrow (Orange) indicates a possible downside
2. Not every Signal has to be traded. Rules to check before taking a trade:
a. The candle on which the Signal is generated, should be either small or medium size compared to other candles on the chart. If the candle is large, ignore it
b. In case of a Buy Signal, entry should be made once the Price crosses above the High made on the Signal Candle
c. In case of a Sell Signal, entry should be made once the Price crosses below the Low made on the Signal Candle
d. For extra caution, in steps b & c, one can wait for the current candle to close higher than the High of Signal Candle for Buy Signal and close lower than the Low of Signal Candle (this is for extra safe traders)
This tool is to be used for trades that usually last for a few candles.
Please do your own research before trading.