Publishing the new version of "Advanced BOT Indicator", with some major code changes/updates to Take Profits signals.
(Implementing this Take Profits part is highly competitive and challenging code architecture)
1) "Sell" --> refers to Sell/Short signal.
2) "Buy" --> refers to Buy/Long signal.
3) "⬆" (symbol in lime color) --> refers the Take Profits point with respect to last recent "Buy" signal.
4) "⬇" (symbol in lime color) --> refers the Take Profits point with respect to last recent "Sell" signal.
It has 6 Alert Systems:
1) Enter Buy
2) Enter Sell
3) Exit Sell
4) Exit Buy
5) Close Sell
6) Close Buy
Difference between Exit and Close options that mentioned under alerts are,
"Exit" option --> helps to stop the order at safer position - in case if market flips unexpectedly.
"Close" option --> helps to close the orders at local Top/Bottom to come out with very good profits.
Contact me for any Queries/Access @:
eMail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telegram : cryptomac55
Happy Trading :)
Please refer the below relevant correct symbols,
3) * "⬇" (symbol in lime color) --> refers the Take Profits point with respect to last recent "Buy" signal.
4) * "⬆" (symbol in lime color) --> refers the Take Profits point with respect to last recent "Sell" signal.
Major Code Update. (very useful for quick scalpers)
Included two below options, where each users can select their preferable one.
1) Use 4 Hour & above Time-Frame
2) Use 1 Hour & below Time-Frame
Based on this selection, the Noise Filter architecture will be formulated for Buy, Sell and Take Profits Signals . Accuracy improved than before :)