Publishing the new version of "Advanced BOT Indicator", with some major code changes/updates to Take Profits signals.
(Implementing this Take Profits part is highly competitive and challenging code architecture)
1) "Sell" --> refers to Sell/Short signal.
2) "Buy" --> refers to Buy/Long signal.
3) "⬆" (symbol in lime color) --> refers the Take Profits point with respect to last recent "Buy" signal.
4) "⬇" (symbol in lime color) --> refers the Take Profits point with respect to last recent "Sell" signal.
It has 6 Alert Systems:
1) Enter Buy
2) Enter Sell
3) Exit Sell
4) Exit Buy
5) Close Sell
6) Close Buy
Difference between Exit and Close options that mentioned under alerts are,
"Exit" option --> helps to stop the order at safer position - in case if market flips unexpectedly.
"Close" option --> helps to close the orders at local Top/Bottom to come out with very good profits.
Happy Trading :)
Please refer the below relevant correct symbols,
3) * "⬇" (symbol in lime color) --> refers the Take Profits point with respect to last recent "Buy" signal.
4) * "⬆" (symbol in lime color) --> refers the Take Profits point with respect to last recent "Sell" signal.
Major Code Update. (very useful for quick scalpers)
Included two below options, where each users can select their preferable one.
1) Use 4 Hour & above Time-Frame
2) Use 1 Hour & below Time-Frame
Based on this selection, the Noise Filter architecture will be formulated for Buy, Sell and Take Profits Signals . Accuracy improved than before :)
Code update, features Added. (Not for sale, only for my community usage)
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact CryptoMac55 for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.