How to use:
Indicator Settings, Configure below values
1. Volatility: of stocks/index, find that using traderscockpit or nse website.
2. Close: Last week closing price of the stock.
1. Find how prices are taking/rejecting at
2. Levels acts like supports and resistance.
Added nifty chart for reference.
- (Annual Volatality) : 22.52 (For dated on 2021-10-22)
- Close Price: 18114.9
Note: You need to update and closing price every week for next week trading levels. And also do some backtesting with these levels.
- If anyone wants to use levels, can uncomment levels from LEVELS Section(Line no 52 to 68 ) in the code.
- You can also change period to daily as 1 and closing price would be previous day close.
- The view expressed here is my personal view
- Past performance is not a guarantee for future predictions
- Use this for educational purpose
- Any decision you take, you need to take responsibility for the same
- It's your hard earned money. Treat it wisely
- Trade / Invest keeping in mind your trading style, goals and objectives, time horizon & risk tolerance
- if trading in F&O, understand that F&O trading involves risk
- Do take proper risk management measures
- Do your own analysis and consult your financial adviser if need be
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.