• Choose Pattern Of Filter: shows bodies growing or waning or both.
• Sample Lengths Of AvgBar: number of recent bars to use for average size.
• BigBar Is Min% Of AvgBar: the minimum percent of average the big bar must be.
• MedBar Is Max% Of BigBar: the maximum percent of big bar the medium bar can be.
• SmlBar Is Max% Of MedBar: the maximum percent of medium bar the small bar can be.
• Repeat Pattern If n Bars: the number of bars to ignore repeat patterns, 1 allows all.
• Trending: on requires the growing or waning patterns to also be trending.
• GrayBars: colors non pattern bodies gray.
NOTICE: This is an example script and not meant to be used as an actual strategy. By using this script or any portion thereof, you acknowledge that you have read and understood that this is for research purposes only and I am not responsible for any financial losses you may incur by using this script!