Standard has 9 levels of support and 9 levels of resistance lines. It has CPR , 3 levels of Day-wise , 3 levels of and 3 Levels of .
In Addition to the CPR and , this script will allow user to Add 4 more Indicators - , , and SuperTrend as well.
All the levels can be enabled / disabled from settings. It will allow to select multiple combinations of levels across 3 levels at any of the 3 time-frames individually and combined.
All 4 Indicators can be can be enabled / disabled from settings. This will allow the indicators to be plotted individually and combined along with any combination of CPR & .
These number of combinations will allow user to visualize the charts with desired indicators, levels on all or any of the 3 time frames.
For Ease of access, listed few points on how the script works..
- CPR and day-wise level 1 & 2 (S1 & R1) enabled by default and can be changed from settings
- Day-wise Level 2 & 3 (S2, R2, S3 & L3) can be enabled from settings
- Weekly 3 levels and Monthly 3 levels can be enabled from settings
- CPR & levels colored in blue lines
- All support levels colored in Green
- All resistance levels Colored in Red
- Day-wise , are straight lines
- Weekly , are cross (+) lines
- Weekly , are circle (o) lines
- , , and SuperTrend Enabled by Default
- Colored in Orange
- Colored in Red
- Colored in Teal
- SuperTrend Colored in standard Red & Green with triangle arrows
- Any combinations can be selected from settings-> Inputs & style
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
1. Can you also inject previous (D/W/M) levels - its missing but is important
2. Similarly, if you can also inject for RSI and Volume with MA (configurable) at the bottom ribbon , then all these would be a lethal combo ..
Thanks for understanding. regards.
Thanks for the wonderful script. Few issues observed. Can you please look into and update?
1. EMA is not respecting the length input given and picking the SMA length. May be due to "EMAvg = ema (SMASource, SMALength)". I do not know to code but able to read and take some understandings.
PlotEMA = input(title = "Plot EMA?", type=input.bool, defval=true)
EMALength = input(title="EMA Length", type=input.integer, defval=50)
EMASource = input(title="EMA Source", type=input.source, defval=close)
EMAvg = ema (SMASource, SMALength)
2. CPR calculation is giving difference when I do manual calculation to test. Observed the difference in all stocks (NIFTY) checked. Can you please look into? As per my understanding on CPR Pivot, it should be same through out based on last trading day's High, Low and Close. Not sure whether your script picking current day instead of keeping it fixed based on previous day. Kindly check it.
1. EAM - that was a mistake and you pointed out the exact mistake. Corrected now. Thank you very much!
2. CPR is based on Last trading day HLC. I tried to plot over the CPRs developed by other Script developers on a static chart and it exactly matched. I will try to check this in a live session. There should not be a difference!
Thankyou Sir God Bless you with Good wealth, Health and Happiness in life