Moving Averages of 21, 50, 100 and 200.
Exponential Moving Averages: 17,34,72,144, 200 and 610.
with standard deviation 2 and 3.
How it works?
The indicators work together, however there are some important cross-averages that need to be identified.
- Crossing the MA21 with 50, 100 and 200 up or down will dictate an up or down trend.
- MA200 and EMA200 are excellent indicators of resistance and , if the price is above these averages it will be a great support, if the price is below these averages it will indicate strong resistance.
- Another important crossover refers to exponential moving averages of 17 to 72 indicates a possible start of a trend
- The crossing of the of 34 with 144 will confirm the crossing mentioned above.
- In addition, the of 610 used by Bo Williams is an excellent reference for dictating an upward or downward trend, if the price is above it it will possibly confirm an upward trend and the downside.
- To conclude we have with standard deviation 2 and 3, they help to identify the maximum movements.