Monitor the whole market at a glance
Give your analysis double-dimensional depth
With the help of this assistant, you can quickly aware about the various dimensions of the market and improve the quality of your trading experience.
Everything is clear in the picture so I will avoid further explanation.
All functions are controllable and highly customizable
Get instantly and accurate report of
- Volume changes
- Volume is higher or lower than average
- Volume significant increase
- 2 oscillators of your choice, each one at 4 time frame of your choice, at the same time ( , , StochRSI, , StochMFI)
- Selected oscillators changes and direction
- Selected oscillators divergences with full coordinate
- Bollinger bands
- Bollinger bands middle line changes
- Bollinger bands width changes and direction
- Amount of
- 4 moving averages as type as your choice at a same time ( , , , )
- Mark up the moving averages as dynamic support or resistance
- Crosses of the 4 averages as type as your choice at a same time ( , , , ) (completely separately than above mentined MAs) with full coordinate
More than 500 line code.. but Clean and Clear!
Gifts to all of you dear ones.
- Bugs of divergence section has been fixed.
- Some code improvements.
You can change size of text in line 569 --> size = size.small
possible values are tiny, small, normall, larg, huge
You can fully control and customize report labels attributes
Unnecessary parts removed for more simplicity and cleanliness
Code structure have big improvments for faster performance and syncing with latest pine updates
Now, you can use many different type of MAs and Source Prices
New MA types:
- ALMA, DEMA, EHMA, JMA, RMA, SMMA, TEMA, THMA, TMA, TSF, VMA, VWMA, WWMA, ZLEMA
- hlcc4, hlccc5
- Divergence detection
- MA Crossovers|Crossunders
- Huge Volume
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
I'm glad your problem is solved and hope it will be useful.