In the late 1930s, Goichi Hosoda, a Japanese journalist, known as Sanjin (“what a man in the mountain sees” in translation) created Kinko Hyo.
If we are to translate Kinko Hyo, we will get “a glance at an equilibrium chart”
It has 5 Components:
1. Kijun Sen (brown line): (Highest High + Lowest Low) / 2 over the past 26 periods.
2. Tenkan Sen (blue line): Tenkan-Sen (Conversion Line) = (Highest High + Lowest Low) / 2 over the past 9 periods.
3. Chikou Span (purple line): Present trading days closing price plotted 26 periods behind.
4. Senkou SpanA (green line): (Tenkan-Sen + Kijun-Sen) / 2, plotted 26 periods in the future.
5. Senkou SpanB (red line): (Highest High + Lowest Low) / 2 over the past 52 periods, but plotted 26 periods in the future
Why The Matters?
is an ideal visual representation of key data, based on the historical data of moving averages.
can be used in all time frames for any tradeable asset. can be used in both rising and falling markets
Trading Methods by the MTF PRO Indicator:
1. TK Crossover Candle Indicator
2. TK Crossover Lines
3. Chikou Line Display
4. Multiple Timeframes Lines
5. Kijun Flat Line Display
How traders can ask you for access to your script:
Interested traders to send you a private message on TV to gain access
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Author/User is not responsible for anything or trades taken etc
2. Indicator is for educational purpose only