These number of combinations will allow user to visualize the charts with desired levels on all or any of the 3 time frames.
For Ease of access, listed few points on how the script works..
- CPR and day-wise level 1 & 2 (S1, R1, S2 R2) enabled by default and can be changed from settings
- Day-wise Level 3 (S3 & L3) can be enabled from settings
- Weekly 3 levels and Monthly 3 levels can be enabled from settings
- CPR & levels colored in blue lines
- All support levels colored in Green
- All resistance levels Colored in Red
- Day-wise , are straight lines
- Weekly , are cross (+) lines
- Weekly , are circle (o) lines
- Any combinations can be selected from stettings-> Inputs & style
// - This is an iterative development. Will add more features due course of time. Suggestions are always welcomed!!
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.