With a unique approach to its algorithm and nearly a year of development and fine-tuning, NOMO-FOMO was designed to produce high-probability setups with minimal drawdowns. This means it's perfect for utilizing leverage. It knows when to flip long or short, and it knows when to close your position and wait. No more fomo, hence the name.
As of 1/12/2019,
Average Profit (with no leverage): +16.75%
Average Profit (with recommended leverage 16x): +268%
Average Drawdown: -3.08%
Success rate: 81%
Bitcoin Hodl 2017-2018 results: -84.5%
NOMO-FOMO 2017-2018 results: +379,536%
Bitcoin Hodl 2018-2019 results: +132%
NOMO- FOMO 2018-2019 results: +32,116%
See Discord for more detailed trade results.
Signals are generated at the close of each day, which means it's perfect for traders who want to keep their day job instead of staring at charts all day. Any questions regarding the indicator or how to trade it can be answered in the Discord channel in my signature.
● Alerts with exact Entry/Exit prices shown. Get alerts on your phone
● Proprietary 'Buy Bands' which would've shown you exactly when to buy the move from $6,000 to $12,000 in February 2018 (NOMO-FOMO caught it from $6,118 to $11,220), as well as the bottom at $3200 in December 2018 (caught it at $3,291)
● Optional colored Zones to let you know when Bitcoin is becoming increasingly or
● Includes common indicators such as and to free up indicator slots for your TradingView chart
A one-time purchase of 0.03btc includes:
● Unlimited access to the NOMO-FOMO indicator on TradingView within 24 hours
● Access to member channels on Discord
● All updates and improvements
● Discounts to future paid products & services
DM me here on TradingView or at the Discord link in my signature for more info.
Fine-tuning the algorithm
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact FOMOSAPIEN1 for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Warning: please read before requesting access.