Show ATR Targets: If you need ATR based targets levels, tick this checkbox for 3 ATR Targets.
ATR Target Multiplier: This can be increased to display 3 incremental targets levels.
Show Fibonacci Targets: If you need Fibonacci based targets levels, tick this checkbox for 3 Fibonacci Targets.
Fibonacci Target Multiplier: This can be increased to display 3 incremental targets levels.
Take trade only if price closes above for Long and Below for Short.
1. Breakout line will be Green for Long and Red for Short
2. Max only 3 Levels are displayed. If price crosses two levels, target levels can be incremented for above levels.
3. Breakout / Stop loss is valid on closing basis
4. This script can be used on any time frame. (Do back testing for better results on your regular time frame before taking trade)
5. This is applicable for Stocks only and not for Indices
For better results, take long trade if price is above blue line or 20 and short trade if price is below blue line or 20EMA.
2. Text label to move along with Current Bar.
New options introduced to trade with RSI and MACD
Change in Length Selection (Dynamic)
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.