1. Spread: The Spread is set to measure your Symbol to another chosen Market like Dollar as Contra . But you can switch also between different markets.
2. Accumulation/Distribution with True Range of High or Low including OpenInterest. This only works with Futures .
--Energies, Metals, Bonds, Softs, Currencies, Livestock, live cattle , feeder cattle, lean hogs , index--
Open Interest for:
ZW, ZC, ZS, ZM, ZL, ZO, ZR, CL, RB, HO, NG, GC, SI, HG, PA, PL, ZN, ZB, ZT, ZF, CC, CT, KC, SB, JO, LB, AUDUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDMXN, NZDUSD, USDRUB, DX, BTC, ETH, LE, GF, HE, NQ, NDX, ES, SPX, RTY, VIX,
3. Accumulation/Distribution with True Range of High or Low including Volume .
4. The color shows if the Market has positive or negative (Willspread, Volume or Open Interest)
5. The Indicator also shows Divergences to Price and Willspread Movements.
If you want to have more information just give me a message.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.