The candles are displayed in a box and you can select Open-Close, High-Low or both.
You can show all of the past, or just "today only" or "previous day only".
You can also shift one previous candle to the current one.
The is the normal one.
There is an option to display CPR (Central range).
Example: Shift previous to current
Click on the clock icon to set it.
Example: alert setting
Example: (History: "Shift previous to current")
Added an option "Bar colors"
- Added a label on Forecast
This is the average price range added to the latest close price.
- Adjusted the "Expected price range".
- Changed the "Expected price range" colors.
- Added averages to the candle's labels.
- Added options in Pivots label "Levels and Price" and "Price" to the Pivots labels.
- Added an option "Time divisions".
- Added an option that day of the week to labels.
- Added some color sets.
- Removed an option "Filled area".
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.