Above Resistance - If forms higher high green candle, then price may move towards the next termed as Upside Target 1 and so on.
Below Support - If forms lower low red candle, then price may move towards the next termed as Downside Target 1 and so on.
An ideal time frame for Index charts is 15 min and for Stock Charts is 10 min for this setup.
These levels refresh daily,
a. On 15 min candle, at 9:30:01 for Index Charts i.e. Nifty and BankNifty .
b. On 10 min candle, at 9:45:01 for Stock Charts i.e. NSE:Equity/Cash segment.
2. This plots the present day's first candle's high and low levels on a daily basis, those levels' 0.5% and 1% levels on upside and downside.
3. This plots the previous day's high and low levels, average levels of high and low levels and same average difference levels above and below of high and low levels.
Note or Disclaimer:
1. This may be considered only for Watching as Learning and informational purpose.
2. Take advice from financial advisor before entering, holding, converting or exiting from any order or trade.
3. Always keep your acceptable stop-loss in all your transactions while trading or investing.
DSKOLI or TradingView reserves all right and don't hold any responsibilities for any loss/losses as well as accuracy of levels or price movement.