This script allows you to set a alert if the next close is higher than the candle close from before. It will notify you if the next candle is higher than the last candle! It is very easy to use, Steps :-
1. Add the script to your chart.
2. Select the name of the script in the "Alerts" option.
Now when a stock gives a higher close than before, you will be notified with a message: "Higher Close Detected in (stock)".
Lower Close alert --
If the next candle gives a lower close than the candle before, it will send a alert with a message: "Lower Close Detected in (stock)".
If you don't have the paid account, you can only close option from the two: Higher or Lower.
if paid, then you can set as many alerts as you want!
Lowest Low line: Shows the lowest candle in the lookback period.
• The lookback period can be customised in the settings option of the script.
• It could be enabled and disabled anytime.
Added: A customizable background color on profit or loss.
Tweaked the higher & lower close in alert condtions.
• Tweaked the 50 and 100 bars line.
• Added: Double Bottom and Double Top Alerts
changed the EMA from 50 to 20
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.