- added possibility to display MA based on defined session range
- added predefined settings switch for volume for NQ and DAX for interval M1
- Bullish Divergence - when price drops and volume fall
- Bearish Divergence - when price rise and volume fall
Those are extremely powerful signals of potential reversals of trends, as those divergences are signalling lack (decrease) of Supply/Demand that fuelled earlier the move on market.
- added predefined settings for time to calculate Session Average for EU and US markets
Market mechanics and more about software, you can find on: https://yorgwarez.com
Telegram group with interesting facts & trading results: https://t.me/joinchat/V26NJPVL9aWZ_5_w
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.