As a special feature, this indicator allows you to choose from three (as of 07/20/2021) templates with special presets.
The following templates are available:
- "Precise" (Period: 4, Smoothing Factor Type: "DISABLED", Smoothing Factor Length = 1).
- "Smooth" (Period: 4, Smoothing Factor Type: "RMA", Smoothing Factor Length = 2)
- "Long Term (Period: 20, Smoothing Factor Type: "DISABLED", Smoothing Factor Length = 1)
In the selection for templates, the option "DISABLED" can also be selected. Then the user-defined settings selectable under it take effect. There are the following setting options.
- "Length": Adjustable period
- "Smoothing Factor: Type": Type of moving average
- "Smoothing Factor: Length": Adjustable period
Other setting options are:
- Color codes: The color codes are explained in the settings
- Display types: "Columns", "Histogram", "Area", "Line", "Stepline"
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
wow, thanks a lot for this!
In the name of all TradingViewers, thank you for your valuable contribution to the community, and congrats!
I am seriously excited :-) THX
No. Here is an explanation of what is meant by repainting: