• Candle Pattern,
• Supply Demands,
► How To Use This Study ?
• Suitable Trade Session for this study 09:45 AM to 02:30 PM ( UTC +05:30)
• Buy Whenever a Green Up Triangle Appears on Chart.
• Sell Whenever a Red Down Triangle Appears on Chart.
• Exit Buy Whenever a tiny Down Triangle Appears After A Buy call and Exit Sell Whenever a tiny up Arrow Appears After A Sell Call.
• Take Only 1 trade Per Trading Session.
Test Yourself and give feedback.
PM us to obtain access.
Two Green Up Triangle Means Long Entry and entry price is now the opening of the candle on which signal appears.
Small Down red triangle means Long Exit, exit point is immediately when signal first appear on chart.
Two Red Down Triangle Means Short Entry and entry price is now the opening of the candle on which signal appears.
Small Up Green triangle means Short Exit, exit point is immediately when signal first appear on chart.
• Added Colors to Buy & Sell Zones, Red Color for SELL Zones and Green Color for BUY Zones.
• Added New EARLY EXIT Algorithm.
• Early Exit Algorithm will help you exit from wrong side position with up-to 70% of stop-loss savings.
• Now the new possible target and sl ratio will be minimum approx 1:2 and upto 1:4.
• Improved Compatibility for algo trading bridges with advanced and refined alert system.
• Added Controlled Entry Algorithm (CEA), This will filter out 70% of false breakout calls.
• Adjusted Entry and exit parameters , Now there will be up-to 70% less "NO CALL" days.
• Entry time modified to 9:20 AM and Entry end time remained unchanged (14:30 PM).
Activated Candle Sticks Price Action Trading Algorithm.
Added Alerts For SL Hit or Loss Booking By Algo Trading System.
• Fixed Target & SL
• Buy/Sell/Target/SL Values are made Visible on Chart
• Editable Target & Stop-loss Option Added
• Option Added to Show Hide Buy/Sell/Target/SL from Chart
• Trade Session Time Changed to 10:17 AM to 02:30 PM
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact Algonize for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.