"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future." ~Steve Jobs
This quote from Steve Jobs, explains the very essence of this indicator.
Trading is Simple, Why make it complicated. ~ Chandran
The main motto building this Traders Hedge - Pro indicator is to equip retail traders with a multi purpose tool which in itself will act as a complete trading setup.
This indicator will help you in understanding the market structure and planning your possible entries & exits well in advance.
The indicator & setup is independent of time frames & will work for all trading instruments.
Traders Hedge - Pro Indicator with Alerts you can also set Alerts on your favourite scripts and time frames, to get notification when a Demand or a is created or any Price rejection is formed.
List of all the features is provided below.
1. Trade Type - A quick auto setup for Intraday or Swing trades
2. CPR - Identifies the market structure and helps to plan mean reversions trade setups
3. Weekly - Automatically identifies and displays the higher time frame levels
4. Price Action Triggers - Alert with a trigger symbol shown on the respective candle where a possible price reversal is expected
5. Targets - Plots the possible Major & Minor targets, which helps in planning our possible profit booking & stop loss zones
6. Developing - Plots the price mean reversion zones for the upcoming trading session
7. Zones - Plots the demand and supply zones by changing the color of the candle
8. Dynamic Dz & Sz Price Tracking - It dynamically identifies and plots the levels
9. Opening Range - Plots the identified opening range on the chart
10. PEMA - Helps in visualizing the trend and also acts as a dynamic levels
To set Alerts follow the steps provided below.
1. Go to the symbol chart and select the time frame on which you want to set Alerts.
2. Select Alerts Tab and click on Create Alert, shortcut key Alt+A
3. In Condition Select the option “Price Rejection Alerts“ or “Zone Alerts“ for which you want the alerts to be shown
4. In Options, select Once Per Bar Close
5. Select expiry as per your preference or keep it open-ended
6. Select Alerts Actions as per your preference
7. Alert name is optional
8. Default message is “Price Rejection Alerts“ or “Zone Alert” and can be modified
9. Click on Create and in the warning window select Continue Anyway
How to get the indicator:
To know more about the indicator & to download please check the link in the signature below.
Once you have active alert, you will keep getting notification whenever a Price rejection or new Demand / gets created in the identified symbol and time frame you have selected.
Please do feel free to use the indicator and give your valuable feed backs which will help me in optimizing it to a great extent.
I would love to thank each of the traders in this Trading View community in helping me improve on my trading skills.
- Shortened the Indicator short name
- Updated Zig-Zag
Removed - Trend line as it is resource intensive.
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact RaviChandran_Rajkumar for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
You can subscribe for the indicator from our website, the link is provided in the signature below.
Warning: please read before requesting access.