- AZ Capital PRO is a Trading Algorithm/Indicator for TradingView that brings to the user the easiest way to trading.
- The Algorithm depends on different indicators such as the and TMA with custom values to point the user with the best occasions to set up a Long (Buy) or Short (Sell) position on any asset on the Financial Markets.
- and TMA are two great indicators to access the movement of the asset and AZ Capital PRO makes those 2 different indicators into One simple indicator which helps the user to access if an asset is moving upwards or downwards.
- AZ Capital PRO is just using a customised and combined version of the regular and TMA indicator available on TradingView.
- Along with printing a Buy/Sell Signal on the Chart, AZ Capital PRO also indicates the trend.
- Each sign in the chart will be shown while the candle is dynamic yet signs at candle close are conclusive and won't repaint. The Algorithm works with any candle accessible on whatever timeframe accessible for any market accessible in TradingView.
- The Algorithm works best under littler timeframes since there's more information accessible than higher timeframes. For the most extreme benefit, check diverse periods for affirmation.
- The Algorithm shows two unique signs for entry or exit on a resource to expand its gainfulness. Keep in mind, signs can show up whenever during an open candle, yet once the sign is displayed on the close candle; it's conclusive and won't change later on.
For the Algorithm/Indicator Past Performance, Contact me Privately!
If you have any doubts on how to use the Algorithm/Indicator, Contact me Privately!
Commenting is RESTRICTED to only Comments about the Algorithm/Indicator and NOT asking for HOW-TO's and ACCESS!
Always DYOR and Trade Safely!
Azyad (Founder of AZ Capital)
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact TheAzyad for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it unless you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Community Scripts.
Warning: please read before requesting access.