This shows a performance glance of Dow, India Vix and Major Constituents of Bank Nifty. Which will help to take quick decision.
Normalized Change Mode: Allows the user to access a different interpretation of the indicator by showing the normalized first differences of each indicator in the dashboard instead of their sign
We all know that the value of an Bank Nifty is derived from top banking sector underlying stocks.
The value of Bank Nifty is calculated from free float market capitalization.
Using the same formula, I made an indicator on the bases of weighted volume of each stock.
This indicator will help you to plot Volume on Bank Nifty.
Higher Higher, Lower Lower Indicator (A B C patterns) with breakout levels
When LH breaks take entry on buy side and keep stop loss at HL
When HL breaks take entry on sell side and keep stop loss at LH
Use only for Intraday day
Less risk in 15min time frame and in 5mins time frame ignore on flash breakouts
Target will be 1:1 / comfortable
The Central Pivot Range (CPR) is an indicator to identify key price points to set up trades. CPR is beneficial for intraday trading.
The CPR consists of three components –
Pivot Points (PP)
Bottom Central Pivot (BC)
Top Central Pivot (TC)
These are derived out of the underlying’s High, Low, and Close calculations –
Pivot = (High + Low + Close)/3
Bottom CPR =...
- By Default the script draws Daily VWAP for Bank Nifty based on Futures Volume or underlying Index Stocks based on user input
- Optionally one may Anchor it to Week/Month etc or anchor it from a particular Time.
- It also draws 3 Standard Deviation Bands from the VWAP based on User Input.
- Optionally draws Previous VWAP Close for and Bullish or Bearish Move.
This indicator is used to determine relative performance of a stock based on different time intervals as well as compared to benchmark indices as Nifty 50,Nift IT, Nifty auto etc.
USE CASE SCENARIO:-
The top right table provide performance of stock based on different interval
while the bottom table depicts its relative performance compared to an...
Simple scripts show the wide range bars within in the look back period, visualizing the bigger momentum.
Added four exponential moving averages which define the trend of the instrument.
Wide range candles in the direction of overall trend on higher timeframes; give confluence of higher participation in the same direction.
Note : Decent volume above the average...
Hello Traders !!
This is a simple super trend based MAST trend.
By default the supertrend is 10 period with 3 ATR multiplier.
A moving average is used to benefit from the pullback entries.
Bullish Pullback : Price above Supertrend & below MA
Bullish: Price above Supertrend and above MA
Bearish pullback : Price below Supertrend & above MA
A simple vwap based Intraday trend indicator.
Volume-Weighted Average Price (VWAP) - the average price weighted by volume, starts when trading opens and ends when it closes. This can help institutions buy or sell in large orders, without disturbing the market.
After buying or selling, institutions compare instrument price to closing VWAP values at end of the...
Why this Script : Nifty 50 does not provide volume and some time it is really useful to understand the volume .
This is the pine script which calculate the nifty 50 volume .
Take each stock contribute to nifty 50 and find it's volume .
Multiply the same with contribution percentage of the same on Nifty 50
Add up all of them and find the total volume...
The McClellan Oscillator developed by Marian McClellan is a useful breadth indicator because it describes the acceleration that takes place in the breadth numbers.
How to read McClellan Oscillator
A positive or negative value gives a simplistic bullish or bearish statement about the short-term trend of the market
Very low readings show oversold conditions
- Uses BankNifty Index Stocks Volume.
- BankNifty Volume Indicator is created by adding all BankNifty Stocks Volume together.
- BankNifty Volume will be an important indicator in BankNifty Index technical analysis because it is used to measure the relative significance of a market move.
- The higher the volume during a Banknifty index...
Weekly - Fibonacci pivot levels and Gann levels calculation and marking on Chart automatically.
Mainly expected to use for trading on NIFTY and BankNifty
Kindly share your comments and suggestions to improve
Simple Price Action + Bollinger Band Strategy
Buy Setup --------
- Price closes below Bollinger Band
- Last candle closes in green, confirming bulls have returned
- Buy trade is taken
Short Setup --------
- Price closes above Bollinger Band
- Last candle closes in red , confirming bears have returned
- Short trade is taken
Strategy open for suggestions and updation
Suitable for intraday banknifty 5min,10min 15min chart
Check if it suits you, in stocks also.
I got this idea from @Abhishekkar_ video youtube.com/watch?v=VodluIhQtfw
Borrowed this idea from someone else and modified as per our need.
NIFTY / BANKNIFTY - ETF SIP NOTIFIER
STUDY concept -
- As a market investor, one cannot time the market.
- Specailly, working professionals and job holders don't have time for market tracking.
- The idea of the script is - When Nifty closes below 2% previous day high, market has corrected and it's available at a discount w.r.t. previous day
- One can then invest...