Idea was developed from Price's Power (inno14).
This indicator is only used for Binary Option (BO).
Rules for Signal Candle:
- Close to Bollinger's Band
- Price Power is losing its strength (compare with previous powers)
- Price Power is about crossing down/up middle line
- DMI Extension show SELL signal
How to enter:
- Enter the next candle.
This is an EMAs indicator for Binary Option or Scalping Alert designed for lower Time Frame Trend (2-5minutes).
Although you will find it a useful tool for higher time frames as well.
The Alerts are generated when the fast EMA cross over/under other slower EMAs, you then have the chance to wait for the pullback during the new trend then enter for trend momentum...
This is an updated version of my "Black-Scholes Model and Greeks for European Options" indicator, that i previously published. I decided to make this updated version open-source, so people can tweak and improve it.
The Black-Scholes model is a mathematical model used for pricing options. From this model you can derive the theoretical fair value of an options...
Please Use this Indicator If you understand the risk posed by linear regression trend channel
Provides trend channel (best value for period is 40 on 5 minute timeframe
Provides BUY/SELL entries based on current channel
Provides custom color for channel
Best used with MattyPips strategy indicators
Risks : Please note, this script is the...
BO - CCI Arrow with Alert base on CCI indicator to get signal for trade Binary Option.
Rules of BO - CCI Arrow with Alert below:
A. Setup Menu
* Default CCI lenght = 14
2. Linear Regression Length:
* Periods to calculate Linear Regression of CCI,
* Default value = 5
3. Extreme Level:
* Default top extreme level = 100
* Default bottom extreme...
BO - RSI - M5 Backtesting -Rule of Strategy
1. Chart M5 IDC
2. Symbol: EURJPY
2. Length: 12 (adjustable)
3. Extreme Top: 75 (adjustable)
4. Extreme Bottom: 25 (adjustable)
C. Rule of Signal
1. Put Signal
* Rsi create a temporary peak over Extreme Top
row61: peak_rsi= rsi >rsi and rsi >rsi and rsi rsi_top
2. Call Signal
BO - Bar's direction Signal - Backtesting Options:
A. Factors Calculate probability of x bars same direction
1. Periods Counting: Data to count From day/month/year To day/month/year
2. Trading Time: only cases occurred in trading time were counted.
1. Trading time depend on Time zone and specified chart.
2. Enable Highlight Trading Time to check your...
BO - Bar M15 2/3 Signal show the signal to trade Binary Option with rule below:
* Bollinger Band (20,2): avoid waterfall
B. Rule of Signal
1. Rule1: Split Bar M15 to 3 part and load them on M5 chart (recommend use M5 IDC chart)
2. Rule 2: Delay 10' after bar M15 open => wait for price's pattern
3. Rule 3: Put Signal row 30-32
* Delay 10' after bar...
* This script show the signal base on volatility of previous bar M15 to trade Binary Option.
* Rule of Signal is below:
A. Rule 1: Wait for prices created temporary peak and bottom
Row 18: 10 minutes till close
B. Rule 2: Reversal previous bar's direction
1. Put Signal - Row 22 - 25:
- Delay 5' after bar M15 open
- previous bar's direction is upward
An example of Binary Option Arrows (BOA) for candlestick patterns bearish and bullish harami.
With results as coloured background and an option to choose your expiration (one candle by default).
It's just an example for those who has their own strategy and wants to make nice arrows in their chart.
All you need to do is rewrite piece of script in lines 9:13 -...
All indicators used on the Technical Analysis Summary from TradingView, composed with oscillators and moving averages. Sell and strong sell will represent more indicators showing sell signals. Buy and strong buy will represent more indicators showing buy signals. A white bar will show neutral signal (don't trade). This can be good for binary options or scalping on...
Binary Index Bars can be used for analysis of binary options. Each bar goes up or down 1 unit based on the open and close of the traditional Japanese candle. The number associated with the indicator (aka the "Index") is the accumulated count of ups and downs for the available history of the chart, which will show positive or negative drift.
Only for trading binary options.
Use 5 sec candles in your options trading software (IQ Option, Expert Option etc.)
Win more than 60% of trades.
Recommended Timeframe : 1 min
Long : When the color is darker green
Short : When the color is darker red
Reviews and Suggestions are welcome.