BO - Bar's direction Signal - Backtesting Options:
A. Factors Calculate probability of x bars same direction
1. Periods Counting: Data to count From day/month/year To day/month/year
2. Trading Time: only cases occurred in trading time were counted.
1. Trading time depend on Time zone and specified chart.
2. Enable Highlight Trading Time to check your...
An example of Binary Option Arrows (BOA) for candlestick patterns bearish and bullish harami.
With results as coloured background and an option to choose your expiration (one candle by default).
It's just an example for those who has their own strategy and wants to make nice arrows in their chart.
All you need to do is rewrite piece of script in lines 9:13 -...
Binary Index Bars can be used for analysis of binary options. Each bar goes up or down 1 unit based on the open and close of the traditional Japanese candle. The number associated with the indicator (aka the "Index") is the accumulated count of ups and downs for the available history of the chart, which will show positive or negative drift.
BO - RSI - M5 Backtesting -Rule of Strategy
1. Chart M5 IDC
2. Symbol: EURJPY
2. Length: 12 (adjustable)
3. Extreme Top: 75 (adjustable)
4. Extreme Bottom: 25 (adjustable)
C. Rule of Signal
1. Put Signal
* Rsi create a temporary peak over Extreme Top
row61: peak_rsi= rsi >rsi and rsi >rsi and rsi rsi_top
2. Call Signal
* This script show the signal base on volatility of previous bar M15 to trade Binary Option.
* Rule of Signal is below:
A. Rule 1: Wait for prices created temporary peak and bottom
Row 18: 10 minutes till close
B. Rule 2: Reversal previous bar's direction
1. Put Signal - Row 22 - 25:
- Delay 5' after bar M15 open
- previous bar's direction is upward
Added implementation of vdubus's money management strategy to binary options tester. As before, the entry/exit strategy is just there for an example, modify go_down and go_up for your strategy as the short and long entry points. Also as before, do not use present variables (i.e. close, close , ema_6_min in the example) in go_up and go_down, as this is akin to...
BO - Bar M15 2/3 Signal show the signal to trade Binary Option with rule below:
* Bollinger Band (20,2): avoid waterfall
B. Rule of Signal
1. Rule1: Split Bar M15 to 3 part and load them on M5 chart (recommend use M5 IDC chart)
2. Rule 2: Delay 10' after bar M15 open => wait for price's pattern
3. Rule 3: Put Signal row 30-32
* Delay 10' after bar...
This is a script for testing binary options trading strategies. To test a strategy, modify the 'go_down' or 'go_up' booleans. These SHOULD NOT access any current values (for example, 'ohlc4' or 'close '), or the backtesting will not be an accurate representation of the forward values.
Modify the fraction_return input to be the return rate of the option on...
This is a different version of Stochastic RSI. the only difference is the use of variable moving average by Lazybear instead of regular sma for K smoothing.
Its purely an experiment. I am not a professional trader but an enthusiastic programmer trying different indicator combination to see different results.
Criticizing and negative comments will be gracefully...