The potato signal requires no changes other than that the source to be used is wolfpack ID.
Apply to chart and let it do the work for you.
It is a buy and sell signal for all potatoes.
A signal designed to work along side of other indicators.
When it says buy, you long, when it says sell, you short.
This script detects an event created by Oliver Velez, it is a wide-range candle with a small body and a long tail (hammer-type candle), its range is noticeably larger than previous candles, as a rule it can be taken that the body should be maximum of 30% of the total range of the candle with a long tail. The stop goes under the tail and the signal is given when...
Hi, I hope you're well!
At the request of my friend @jansrbtc I'm going to publish a simple emas crossing strategy.
We will do long or short at the cross of the two ema.
Good strategy for when an asset is in trend.
Warm: In choppy periods this indicator can be very affected by large drawdowns.
Simple Renko strategy, very profitable. Thanks to vacalo69 for the idea.
Rules when the strategy opens order at market as follows:
- Buy when previous brick (-1) was bearish and previous brick (-2) was bearish too and actual brick close is bullish
- Sell when previous brick (-1) was bullish and previous brick (-2) was bullish too and actual brick close is...
This is just a review of Open Close Strategy By @JayRogers and edition By JustUncleL
// Credits To
// Original Author: @JayRogers
// Revision Author: JustUncleL revisions 3, 4, 5
// Actual Version: @guikroth
i Just change some parameters and set Alerts Buy And Sell to TV.
This Script use "Security" function, so maybe its repainting
Hey everyone, this is one strategy that I have found profitable over time. It is a multiple time frame strategy that utilizes 3 time-frames. Highest time-frame is the trend, medium time-frame is the momentum and short time-frame is the entry point.
- If closed candle is above entry then we are looking for longs, otherwise we are looking for shorts
The original version uses SMA, in this new version you can choose any type of MA and time frame.
- 1 min, 3 min, 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 45min, 1h, 2h, 3h, 4h, 1d, 1w, 1M
Combine multiple time frames, this will come in handy ¡¡¡¡
Success in your trade ¡¡¡¡
The Dynamic RSI indicator is a kind of exponential RSI. The overbought and oversold levels (respectively HiLine and LoLine) are calculated according to the recent highest and lowest values of the Dynamic RSI line.
It is a long only strategy.
1. Buy when price breaks out of the upper band.
2. Exit has two options. Option 1 allows you to exit using lower band. Option 2 allows you to exit using moving average.
3. Option 1 preferred over option 2 if the instrument is highly volatile.
4. Slippage and commissions are not considered in the return calculation.
Super cloud strategy for up and down place.
VENDER AQUI = Sell here
COMPRAR AQUI = Buy here
Change the settings for a one-minute graph to a 15-minute timeframe. And so on. Always smaller chart and higher timeframe cloud. Code is remake. Thank
The objective is only to evaluate different configurations, I do not recommend using only this indicator to trade, because you can lose all your money if you do not know what you are doing.
I hope you find it useful.