Thank you for reaching out to my Indicator.
This Indicator is a combination of 3 famous Intraday Indicators which are Central Pivot Range, Bollinger Bands & VWAP.
CPR indicator is created based on Frank Ochoa's calculations. This will contain Central Pivot, Bottom Central Pivot, Top Central Pivot. Also, it has 3 levels of Support and 3 levels of...
What is a Pivot Point?
A pivot point is a technical analysis indicator used to determine the overall trend of the market over different time frames. A pivot point is calculated based on the high, low, and closing prices of previous trading session/day and support and resistance levels that are projected based on the pivot point calculation as well as type of the...
1. Golden Pivot indicator combines Central Pivot Range and Camarilla Pivots.
2. Pivot calculations are based on Secret of Pivot Boss book by Frank Ochoa.
3. One can also view tomorrow's pivots by today EOD.
This script will allow to add CPR with Standard Pivot ad 9 levels of support and 9 levels of resistance lines. It has CPR, 3 levels of Day-wise pivots, 3 levels of Weekly pivots and 3 Levels of Monthly Pivots. All the Support and resistance levels can be enabled / disabled from settings. It will allow to select multiple combinations of support and resistance...
The Central Pivot Range (CPR) is used to identify key price points to set up trades. CPR is beneficial for intraday trading. This indicator can plot:
1. Daily Pivots and Daily Support/Resistance
2. Tomorrow Pivots and Support/Resistance
3. Weekly Pivots and Weekly Support/Resistance
4. Monthly Pivots and Monthly Support/Resistance
5. Previous Day High/Low
This script plots All types of Pivot Points + plots Central Pivot Range ( CPR ) & This script is based on "Secret of a Pivot Boss" book by Frank Ochoa. CPR is especially useful for intraday trading.
🔥 Available Types of Pivot Points -
DeMark ( DM )
🔥 Available Timeframes -
1. CPR FOR DAY/WEEK/MONTH/YEAR HAS BEEN CODED
2. IT HAS OFFSET FOR TOMORROW CPR LEVELS (HAS TO BE ADJUSTED IN INDICATOR SETTINGS DEPENDING ON TIME FRAME)
3. UNIQUE AS I DID NOT FIND A CPR FOR ALL TIME FRAMES
4. USEFUL FOR BEGINNERS
What is so special about this variation of CPR is that it combines three indicators together. It has Central Pivot Range to understand market trend and for taking entry; Average True Range Stop line to identify the stop loss for any trade keeping in view volatility of the instrument; and Standard Pivot Points for profit targets. So overall it...
We recommend some preconditions for Intraday Trading Strategy with CPR (Central Pivot Range)
Rules For BUY Setup with CPR
1) Today's Pivot Level Should be higher than Previous Day's Pivot Level
2) The previous day's close should be near day's high.
Rules For SELL Setup with CPR
1) Today's Pivot Level Should be lower than Previous Day's Pivot Level