Beta value of a stock relative to benchmark index. Thanks to Ricardo Santos for the original script. This script is adapted from it.
To understand beta, refer Investopedia link: www.investopedia.com
A beta value of 1 means the stock is directly correlated to benchmark index - volatility would be same as overall market.
Beta value less...
The script picks up nifty stocks with their current respective weights and plots a Volume Weighted Average Price line along with 2 EMAs and an alert when the EMAs cross over.
You can customize the script for EMA lengths and to remove alert. Basic utility of the script is to analyse volumes driving the Nifty 50 index.
Credits to @daytraderph and his script...
The script picks up Bank nifty stocks with their current respective weights and plots a Volume Weighted Average Price ( VWAP ) line along with 2 EMAs of your choice and an alert when the EMAs cross over and also when price crosses VWAP .
You can customize the script for MA type and lengths and to remove alert. Basic utility of the script is to analyse volumes...
Simple Price Action + Bollinger Band Strategy
Buy Setup --------
- Price closes below Bollinger Band
- Last candle closes in green, confirming bulls have returned
- Buy trade is taken
Short Setup --------
- Price closes above Bollinger Band
- Last candle closes in red , confirming bears have returned
- Short trade is taken
Strategy open for suggestions and updation
Weekly - Fibonacci pivot levels and Gann levels calculation and marking on Chart automatically.
Mainly expected to use for trading on NIFTY and BankNifty
Kindly share your comments and suggestions to improve
Why this Script : Nifty 50 does not provide volume and some time it is really useful to understand the volume .
This is the pine script which calculate the nifty 50 volume .
Take each stock contribute to nifty 50 and find it's volume .
Multiply the same with contribution percentage of the same on Nifty 50
Add up all of them and find the total volume...
NIFTY / BANKNIFTY - ETF SIP NOTIFIER
STUDY concept -
- As a market investor, one cannot time the market.
- Specailly, working professionals and job holders don't have time for market tracking.
- The idea of the script is - When Nifty closes below 2% previous day high, market has corrected and it's available at a discount w.r.t. previous day
- One can then invest...
1) NIFTY Index Advance-Decline count
2) Each session, it reads the number of stock are +Ve or -Ve
3) Whichever the side +Ve or -Ve side moving stock is more than count will be plotted
4) at +/- 25 drawn a dotted line if Count is > = +/-25 Nifty is moving in a strong army
in the current session, 30 Stock is moving in +Ve direction & 10 are in -Ve...
This will be useful to check with other NSE stocks and give real time updates on NIFTY trend on top of your stock of interest. The percentage change from previous day and a 3 bar immediate trend has been aggregated to show the trend
Sharing the simple trend following trading strategy, traders can add their own rules in this, to minimise the losses and maximise the profits. Like below.
1. Go long only if price is above 189 days EMA/SAM
2. Exit position when high or low of previous candle is breached in the opposite direction of the trend.
3. Go long...
Sharing one more strategy after getting good feedback on my earlier published strategy.
This is simple volatility stop strategy where in we are using VStop as entry and exit point.
Again smart traders can add MA to decide the trend and can avoid trading in opposite direction of trend which will help them to minimize...
This indicator is the best than all other sma indicators.Because in just one click you can change all the resolution /time frames for all the sma .
Multitime frame analysis can be done in just one click. just change the resolution to
15 min/30 min/1hr- if you intraday trader
1D- LONG TERM INVESTORS.
Multi-timeframe analysis (MTF) is a process in which traders can...
Strategy for Expiry day plan
Here you can find easy expiry day of nifty and bank nifty
mark Thursday with color to find that day for test any expiry strategy plan
thanks call for more updated 8287335651