- Can be used to evaluate the performance of a portfolio containing 2 assets over a set time interval
- Shows the % return of the portfolio over the time interval defined by the user
- Includes a threshold rebalancing algorithm to show the effects that rebalancing has on the portfolio over the long term
- Created to evaluate of the performance of...
Here is a simple script to calculate the profits and other dollar cost average strategy statistics. This strategy was created to avoid asset price volatility, so the pump and dump scheme does not affect the portfolio. By dividing the investment amount into periods, the investor doesn’t need to analyze the market, fundamental analysis, or anything. The goal is to...
This script is based on the portfolio rebalancing strategy. It's designed to work with cryptocurrencies, but it can work with any market.
How portfolio rebalance works?
Let's assume your initial capital is $1000, and you want to distribute it into 4 coins. This script takes the USDT as the stable coin for the initial money, so in case you want other currency,...
- Can be used to evaluate the performance of portfolios containing 2 assets over a set time interval
- Created to evaluate of the performance of portfolios containing different weightings of stocks and bonds over time
- Shows the % return of each portfolio over the time interval defined by the user
- Capable of showing the risk adjusted % return of each...
Simple functions for portfolio management. A portfolio is essentially
a float array with 3 positions that gets passed around
into these functions that ensure it gets properly updated as trading ensues.
An example usage:
import hugodanielcom/TradingPortfolio/XXXX as portfolio
var float my_portfolio = portfolio.init(0.0,...
RedK Portfolio Tracker is a simple tool that enables a trader to monitor and track a portfolio of up to 10 holdings (+ free cash) in real time - directly on the chart
Now that we have tables in Pine, this is a table version of my previously published Portfolio Tracker
- The table works better in visualizing the various table elements (title row, column...
This is an update for the PTracker v1 that I published couple of days ago. wanted to publish this as a separate script to get a chance to show how the new Portfolio Summary Infobox can be displayed on the price chart as an option. In my opinion, that info box is the most important element in this tool and that's the piece i was most looking for.
quick note here:...
This is just a simple portfolio tracker that i started to play around with - i'm sure there are smarter ways to do this, but i chose the simpler way :) -- please feel free to use this, or consider it as a starting point to your own indicator.
i will come back later and add some more stuff once i get time. for example, show the total value, recent change, P&L %...
This is a useful indicator that sits on top of the charts, in the right hand bottom corner and shows the current price, profit or loss in value and percent of upto 20 scrips fed in, in a Tabular form using tables feature.
Allows to mark a/c id also if you have multiple broker or individual accounts.
Colors are customisable.
Stocks get updated no matter what is...
A way to manage portfolio risk using relative standard deviation, also known as coefficient of variation. This tool tells you how much of each stock in shares and in value to buy adjusted for their volatility risk for a given starting account capital. A problem many people have is how to diversify an account and adjusting it for the risk involved in each equity....
Portfolio Index Indicator
Compare a selected asset against a 3 assets portfolio.
- Equity : Default 10000, Initial capital for the portfolio
- %Holding : % of Holding for each Portfolio Element
- Asset in the chart as compared asset
- Delta between selected asset and portfolio
Hello, if our topic is stocks, whatever signal we get, we have to divide and reduce the risk.
Apart from the risk, we need inflation-free figures to detect a clear growth.
Gold is one of the most successful tools to beat inflation in this regard in the historical context.
When the economy is good, we have to beat both commodities and inflation.
For this purpose,...
This script calculates the amount of stocks in a trade based on risk awareness.
The risk awarness is part of portfolio management and the book "sustainable & successfull trading" by Faik Giese.
Input is depot size (cash and stocks), risk per depot position, max. Stop-Loss and ATR.