Multi Timeframe TD sequential
- Above candles: The sequential for the time frame you're currently on.
- Below the price: Daily sequential no matter what time frame you're on
- Below price in a label: Weekly sequential no matter what price you're on. (This only shows 7, 8 & 9's not not clutter the chart too much)
- (For a green count) The numbers increase from...
Hi, all. I have studies several indicators and scripts related to Tom Demark sequential indicator and assembled my own script.
This the first version - 01 by 04122018. I will continue to work on it. What the space. You can contact me on Telegram @OITHE.
TD Points are used to draw TD Lines also known as Demark's Trend Lines.
There are two types of TD Points-
1. TD supply points- A bar with a maximum price higher than the maximum prices of the previous and subsequent bars. Downward trend lines are drawn through the highs of such bars.
2. TD demand points- A bar with a minimum price below the minimum price of the...