USD/INR, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CNY, DXY
VODAFONE IDEA LTD, JET AIRWAYS INDIA, YES BANK, RELIANCE COMM LTD, INFIBEAM AVENUES L, PC JEWELLER LIMITE
Nifty, BSE SENSEX, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, FTSE 100, DAX Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
On Weekly Chart Break Out After Consolidation.
At Support/Demand Zone Of 2 Years.
21 EMA Acting As Support / Resistance.
Bounced Above 21 EMA.
Buy 70 % @ CMP & Remaining 30 % @ 105.
Investment View For 1 Year.
As Per Internet Data Fundamentally Looks Good.
Book Value : Rs. 141.
P/E. : 5.15, Industry P/E. : 11.37.
Will Review After Every Quarter.
Other Details ...
DeepInd chart is looking super bullish (could be multi bagger) on Weekly chart. CMP is 90. As long as it holds 75 which is crucial support, the chart all set to rise high. Per ElliottWave Analysis, I am expecting that it could easily go upto 150-180 range in 3-6 months time.
disclaimer... not an investing/trading recommendation
it has strong support at 120 we can see correction wave there
xpecting a Mark up ....here in this counter ...
6 month accumulation seems to be over. Has formed a nice base around 204. Needs to sustain above 237 for upward journey to continue.
Everything mentioned on Chart !!
Deep' Industries Limited:227
Breakout from the falling trend line. Next resistance 275
As mentioned in Chart
It has been observed that the price action corrected sharply from the 340-320 levels and deeply went down to the previous support zone at 200-210 levels where now buyers coming and volumes increasing. Overall, indicating an upward move ahead. It is a sound company fundamentally with profit growth of 43% for last 5years. Currently, trading at low P/E.
T1- 270 ...
r After touching D zone, failed to trade above 161.8% Fibo extension. Now finding support near "B" zone = 215. Watching price action closely. No trade as of now.
Trade explained in Chart
RSI (+ve Divergence)
good time to add
(Buying range can be extended at CMP too 218 with Same SL)
Stock is Fundamentally good