View posted on 24 Mar 20 with title "ARE WE IN A CREATION OF A "MULTIBAGGGGGGGGER" IN THIS UNCERTAINTY" stock was trading @ 45.65 made an high of 60.40 and now trading @57.90
ARE WE IN A CREATION OF "MULTIBAGGGGGGGGER" IN THIS UNCERTAINTY
Seems some pullback is on cards.
Views are for ‘’EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY’’ trade at your own...
Presenting my view on Deep Industries which may be a potential MULTIBAGGER
watch Bull Flag & Bear Flag in action
do let me know if explanation required
Views are for ‘’EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY’’ trade at your own risk.
"Always Respect Risk"
Dhiraj Singh Bais
Warrior @ Battle field
On Weekly Chart Break Out After Consolidation.
At Support/Demand Zone Of 2 Years.
21 EMA Acting As Support / Resistance.
Bounced Above 21 EMA.
Buy 70 % @ CMP & Remaining 30 % @ 105.
Investment View For 1 Year.
As Per Internet Data Fundamentally Looks Good.
Book Value : Rs. 141.
P/E. : 5.15, Industry P/E. : 11.37.
Will Review After Every Quarter.
DeepInd chart is looking super bullish (could be multi bagger) on Weekly chart. CMP is 90. As long as it holds 75 which is crucial support, the chart all set to rise high. Per ElliottWave Analysis, I am expecting that it could easily go upto 150-180 range in 3-6 months time.
It has been observed that the price action corrected sharply from the 340-320 levels and deeply went down to the previous support zone at 200-210 levels where now buyers coming and volumes increasing. Overall, indicating an upward move ahead. It is a sound company fundamentally with profit growth of 43% for last 5years. Currently, trading at low P/E.