Please look into the chart for a detailed understanding.
Consider these for short-term & swing trades with 2% profit.
For BTST trades consider booking
target for 1%-2%
For long-term trades look out for resistance drawn above closing.
Please consider these ideas for educational purpose
Please note that, if there are some big targets, those are drawn thinking...
The stock is Broken it's very strong support/resistance level.
This is Multi Year Breakout
Keep a watch coming week on how the price moves. A strong day closing above 31.2 will be a good sign for swing/positional.
This idea is for Educational Purpose Only.
Learn & Earn,
Lets Grow Together..
I am not SEBI registered and all Ideas posted by me...
Hlv ltd has given a breakout of a nearly 10 years it has also given a breakout of its 200 ema with a very high volume it seems FII and DII are increasing their stake in this hotel stock
Entry price - cmp
Book profits within the first 30 minutes of the market opening
- Try to exit by taking 9-10% profit of each trade
- SL can be taken when the 5/15 min candle closes below 44EMA
Now, why do I prefer swing trades? The primary reason is that I have observed that 90% of the stocks give most of the movement in just 3-4 days and the rest of the time they either...
DON'T HAVE TIME TO MANAGE YOUR TRADES?
- Take BTST trades at 3:25 pm everyday
- Book profits within first 30 minutes of the market opening
- Try to exit taking 3-5% profit of each trade
- SL can be taken when 5/15 min candle close below 44EMA
- SL can also be maintained as 1% or closing below the low of breakout candle
Levels mentioned on the chart are...