• On the weekly chart, the stock has decisively broken out its past 6-7 months “Consolidation Range” (190- 150) on a closing basis indicating strong come back of bulls
• This buying momentum was observed from 20, 50 and 100 day SMA and rebounded sharply J.Kumar Infraprojects Limited
• The daily and weekly “band bollinger” buy signal reconfirm positive bias
Good for Swing Trade & Short term
Target: 203/ 232/ 283
( Targets calculated on basis of Fib.)
Disclaimer: I am not a SEBI registered analyst. My studies are for educational purpose only. Please consult your financial advisor before trading or investing. I am here just to share my views and have fun!!! Don’t take me seriously…..
Happy trading !!!
1. Mukul agarwal (ace investor) inclusion in last quarter for long term holding
2. Last quarter area of volume bar corresponding price levels is currently available as support zone.
3 Long term duration and non emotional qty to be deployed (basically 1% of total investment).