Oracle Financial crossed 1/1 descending angle yesterday and is considered to be out of consolidation after prolonged consolidation. The only worry is that, it rebounded from 2/1 ascending angle resistance at 3588 yesterday, which hopefully will be toppled today.
1) Breakout of 6 months bearish trend this week with large volume -- RSI also in overbought zone
2) High Delivery and OI volume in last 3 days
3) USD INR making new lows due to dollar strengthening
4) While other IT companies even Wipro made new highs, ofss has been laggard
5) 73% owned by Oracle 20% by Institutions majorly FIIs- RoE-31% but profit growth has...