Wave C in building mode for BEL. Seeing a target of 88.5 on the short from here. The chart is self explanatory. Wave 5 in previous did not climb all the way up as the volume dried out of the stock but it hit my first targets.
Now its time to look for the short.
#Disclaimer: For educational purposes only. Consult your financial advisor before any trades. Stop...
Now if the long confirms on Monday, the next set of impulse and retrace waves are drawn for you on the chart with levels. Enjoy your ride with Infratel minting on all impulses and retraces now.
#Disclaimer: This is only for educational purposes. Consult your financial advisor before trades. Stop loss is essential in all cases
NIITTech has been extremely bullish and just did not stop at the earlier harmonic resistances but now the time has come.. for the big short
NIITTech is a complete sell zone from 2042 to 2103. Resistances created by 1.272AB=CD and also it is reaching its high before the COVID fall. The levels are drawn on the chart for you!
#Disclaimer: Only for educational...
Cipla has an impending short long looming over it. It has had a good strong upside run in the past month
Seeing a PRZ at 726.55 as per harmonics. Do have a look at the price action around these levels to see weakness. SL around 732/733 levels. So, I would take a minimum 1:1 R:R or better (per your appetite)
If doesn't show weakness there, next levels to see are...
Apollo Hospitals seems bullish along with other hospital/pharma labs companies
Reasons for long:
1) Long as per Elliott Wave 5th wave, in uptrend with a strong movement today
2) Above Fibonacci resistance, can continue up-move
3) Pharma/Hospitals are in overall up trend
4) Buy above
4) Targets essentially: Target 1: 1,535; Target 2: 1,550: Target 3: 1,584. SL:...
Adani Port is taking support of Fibonacci levels after a steep downfall and formed two bullish hammers on the daily and a strong support on 4H. This looks ripe for an upside move.
Apart from being technically sound, it is also in a good position to take part in the part of Indian Railways that is prime for privatization.
This makes it a double whammy....
IGL has broken slow out of a descending wedge. The stock has had a considerable fall after recovering beautifully post COVID. Now, it seems like the stock has slowly begun it's up move again
The Stock has consistently followed pattern breakouts/breakdowns prior to this. (As shown in the chart).
See a long above 420 (safer 425) for the next Fibonacci targets...
We have heard this.. same resistance hitting again and again makes it weak? Well that's true but you can never go blind in the market as the market is supreme
Reasons for short:
1) Did not break the resistance third time running
2) Fell down till my price action support. An opening below 374 can look good for a short. Short should activate below days low only at...
Ramco is now at the highest point since the COVID fall. The move up was a strong one today with increasing volume.
Reasons for being neutral:
1) It is at the swing high now, if it breaks it and the immediate Fibonacci resistance, we can see long above 680 but strictly only till 690. RSI broke the resistance at 60 as well
2) Now if it doesn't break the swing high...
IOLCP has re started its magical up ride again after a small retrace. #Positional #Longterminvestment
Reasons for long:
1) Strong confirmation on the doji with a Marabozu formation
2)Took support from the Pivot and RSI reversing @ 60, both strong indicators of a good reversal
3)The stock fundamentally is pretty strong
Only thing to make sure, that it should...
Lupin has reversed after a brief downfall and is now taking a psychological resistance at 900 levels. Safer to buy above 904/905 but if you're in early entries, set your first target around 904/905 (trail there)
Reasons for long:
1)The price action suggests that the price has reversed and has reversed strong
2)Good strong ending to the day
3) The option chain is...
Hi guys, starting a weekend series where I will pick 1-2 buys and 1-2 sells for the coming week.. but of course there will be some pick through the week for intraday purposes as well.
Reasons for long on BEL:
1: Tweezer bottom on BEL at a strong support zone (level is drawn in the chart)
2: Strong ending after taking the strong support, so we can expect a good...
Bata has strong resistances on the upside now. Trendline resistance, Fibonacci (at 1308) and 50SMA. Thereby a short view on BATA. Initial targets on the downside: 1290/1278.
Long view on the same: Above 1310, Bata can a strong upmove as well.
The long on Infratel is based on various reasons:
1) At a crucial support juncture and showing signs of a good reversal
2) It's now in wave B of the corrective waves which is an up-wave here, thereby we can expect a small but a good upside
3) Telecom companies all seem pretty bullish (for eg: Airtel, Tata Comm both performed really well today)
The stock is at a make or break point. Has been unable to break the resistance at about 331-333 levels. Multiple attempts at breaking it over various days but seeing a price rejection. Although, this time around the close was strong.
Long view: Seeing it reach all the way to the top of the parallel channel if sustains above 335 for a day.. can see 348-352 being...
The stock seems to have halted its strong up-move and has made two consecutive Doji's. Looks weak as:
1) Seeing a price rejection at around 435-437 levels
2) Harmonic gives a short at 440.95
3) PCR bearish at 0.496.
4) Strong OI and change in OI resistance seen at 440-460 strikes and very minimal support seen.
Looks ripe for a good fall now. Safe to look for a...