2. TCS moving within a channel since 2nd week of march.
3. It broke a sub channel and 20 ema on 1st of April but found support at lower boundary of bollinger bands.
4. TCS now trading above 20 EMA and since bollinger bands are contracting a brekout is eminent in few trading session.
5. For coming week 1700 will act as strong support. go long above 1800, short below 1700.
1. The Highs of 1994, 2008 & 2015 were in same line. The line also acted as support in 2018, 2019 multiple times.
2. The High of 9th April 2020 was exactly same point of High of 2015. so this should act as strong resistance. Nifty me go down from here.
3. Even if Nifty manages to cross 9112, It may fall before reaching 9500, considering high volatility of market...