Retest is completed in Xchanging Solutions after a good breakout. Price may consolidate for sometime. Accumulation zone is 106-100. SL and target as mentioned on the chart. Time for the trade is 3-6 months
1. Breakout at 94 level then consolidation and then again breakout
2. Good buildup before breakout
3. increase in volume during consolidation
4. high volume on green candles and low volume on red candles
5. high volume candles in daily TF during breakout
1. Breakout of ascending triangle after ATH with volume
2. Consolidation after breakout with low volumes
3. High volumes before the formation of the ascending triangle
4. SL 105 wcb
5. TGT1 for short term and TGT2 for long term
Breakout in motilal after two year. As with covid lockdown many people entered stock market so this is also support financial companies like motilal. I think for now motilal may consolidate for few time in the channel and can be accumulated. Once it breaks the channal it can move upwards. SL is weekly closing basis.
Very high volume from last few weeks also price is moving higher after the breakout. A good build up before the breakout. SL will be on weekly closing basis. Targets are based on the nearest resistances. The time stoploss will be 6 months.
After breakout from H & S it formed a runaway gap. Now taking support of the runaway gap and forming a range near it. Swing idea will be for the nearest resistance and positinal for above it. Sl is be considered on weekly closing basis. Volume on daily TF is very low on red candles and high on green candles.
Head and shoulder breakout in heritage foods. Target on basis of REsistance . SL is on weekly closing basis. Volume increasing on green candle. In daily TF the volumes are very dry during retest. Wait to form a bullish candle or hammer or doji type candle near the breakout to confirm the retest.
Time for the trade will be 3-6 months with 6 month as time stoploss.