Long on Tata Steel. Reason for trade:
1. 200dma ( Good location)
2. Comtinous HL structure and first time HH structure formation.
3. Good breakout volume.
Note: Trade only for education. Don't take it due to my view, I am not a SEBI registered analyst or service provider.
Got long on USDINR. Reason to buy:-
1. channel support
2. Hammer formation in the weekly chart.
Don't take naked future long. Always go with a hedge - For example in my trade, I buy USDINR future and bought 73.75pe for the purpose of hedging.
Note: I am not a sebi registered advisor, please don't take a trade because of my analysis. Always consult your...
Got long on RIL at an average of 2508. Reason for trade:
1. Good location (Weekly trendline & 200dma).
2. Reverse Head & Shoulder pattern break.
3. LL LH Structure break.
Note - This is only for educational purposes. I am not a SEBI registered advisor. Please take any trade after consultation with your financial advisor.
Got entered in HUL for a long trade. Reason to buy:
1. Good location - 200dma + Channel support
2. Broke LH LL structure.
3. Inverted Head & Shoulder formation.
Note: Don't trade according to my plan. I am not a registered sebi advisor. These are only for education.
got long on ACC.
1. At important support.
2. HH visible on 1hr time frame with volumes.
3. Going with multiple targets as the market is still in a downtrend.
Will trail SL whenever possible.
Note- Please don't take the trade because of my analysis. I am not a SEBI registered advisor.
Added 30% position in ITC. Will look to add more on the retracement. Reasons to buy:
1. Long term channel support.
2. 200 days SMA support.
3. Pennant Pattern break.
4. High volume on Daily and hourly.
Note- Don't trade according to my ideas. It is only for educational purposes.
Added 70% of my quantity in ICICI Bank. Reason for trade.
1. Near support.
2. Accumulation/Range breakout.
Shall be adding more mainly on downside to increase R:R.
Note- Please don't take trade due to my analysis. This is only for educational purposes.
Got into bank nifty with 40% quantity. Reason for trade-
1. Accumulation/Range breakout.
2. 200 Day SMA support.
Shall be adding further positions after getting more confirmations.
Note- Please don't take any trade according to my analysis. This is only for educational purpose.
Started buying HDFC Bank for positional trade. Reason for buying:-
1. Channel Support Area
2. 200 Day SMA Area
3. Formation of Reverse Head And Shoulder ( Not completed )
Added only 30% position as Reverse head and shoulder pattern not broken yet. Shall be adding full when the pattern is broken.
Going with a view of more 3-5% fall in nifty. Reasons for my view:
1. Support at 16K level on weekly time-frame.
2. 200 days SMA support also at that position.
3. Trendline support is also present over the area.
Note: This is only for education purposes, please don't take any position on behalf of this.
Will try to make some position in Asian Paint once it breaks the 1hr trendline. Reason for trade:
1. Support taken at long term trendline.
2. LL LH structure is broken.
3. Daily trendline is broken.
Note - This is my personal view only for educational purposes and I am not a SEBI registered expert. Follow your financial advisor for any work in the stock market.
Shall be adding position on TCS once LL LH structure gets broken due to:
1. Near CIP zone.
2. Channel support area.
3. RSI divergence
Please trade according to your knowledge. I am not a SEBI register expert. This is just for educational purposes
Long on Titan:
1. Stock in an uptrend
2. LL LH violated
3. Trendline break which implies de-acceleration.
Note: This is just my view. don't take trade according to my view. Always ask your financial advisor for it.
Long on Havells
1. At Supply/Demand Region
2. 50 Day MA
3. LL LH structure had been violated
4. Accumulation stage completed at supply/demand location.
Note: It is only for educational purposes, don't take the trade because of my view.
I am currently long on HDFC. It has broken its resistance on a daily time frame and now is retesting that. I also find flag and pole patterns with volumes which made me take this trade.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a SEBI register advisor. All my content is only for education. Please take financial decisions after consulting your financial analyst or guide.