volatility is contracting with each dip, wait for breakout after a single digit contraction phase to enter long
stock is in long term consolidation and breakout will be fast and furious.
NATIONALUM is into base consolidation on weekly timeframe with a 1:3 RR post breakout (condition).
ZEEL is hovering near to the support where Big Bull initiates his buying interest in the stock. A fair RR to play with
a pause before the breakout is always a good sign for breakout to sustain, wait for a pullback to build positions
A deep cup of 26 % correction is completed, wait for correction till 88 for entry for major targets of 122 and beyond
Cup is completed at the highs, wait for a pullback/handle formation to build positions. Volumes are telling a positive story with high on buying and low on selling.
1. price bounced from 200 wema and back into consolidation area 2. 40 week downsloping trendline break and price sustained above it 3. price to attempt to break 21 week base breakout wait for structure change confirmation
1. breakouts not sustaining 2. fakeout candles have higher volumes
1. RS positive 2. stock above long term moving averages 3. two iterations of volatility contractions 4. falling falling during contractions 5. respecting recently formed demand zones 6. volume spurts during upmove 7. short term moving averages not holding the stock trade plan- wait for a bullish candlestick pattern above 50 dema to enter (follow a strict risk...
Post an upmove price is making a nice base after contracting 22% in first down iteration, currently the base is forming in cheat area of the cup.
a 554 % rise followed by long term base formation that has 2 down iteration of 50 and 32 % look for further price contraction
1. Post a meteoric rise of 1300+% price has consolidated making a long rounding base, the 85 week long base is in cheat area having made 3 contraction with maximum down move of 41% and least 10% and price is currently is horizontal range.
1. Classic pattern has developed over a very long period 2. 3C entry 3. price squeeze
Manappuram has given a breakout on daily and almost breaking out on weekly but we have some false break signs, so beware entering at breakout and wait for pullback or other confirmation. 1. the pattern is nicely setup but then a lower low has increased volatility and decreased chances of sustaining a breakout 2. 200 wema overhead 3. volumes hasn't pick yet not...
VEDL is neutral at the moment with both bullish and bearish signs 1. a long term 600%+ rise - bull 2. 51 % correction from top - bear 3. classic bull divergence between rsi and price - bull 4. minor hidden bearish divergence between rsi and price 5. a down flag/pennant consolidation 6. RSI is in downtrend the price is moving with contracting bases challenging...
1. structure change to LH-LL 2. entry can be planned for a retracement for 1:~2 RR 3. price reversed from pivotal support
1. flag and pole on weekly 2. borderline retracement 25 % 3. breakout will trigger low cheat entry 4. structure of uptrend is intact