Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin
USD/INR, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CNY, DXY
Reliance, INDIABULLS HOUSING, YES BANK, STATE BK OF INDIA, HDFC BANK, TATA STEEL LTD
Nifty, BSE SENSEX, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, FTSE 100, DAX Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
1. NR7 SETUP WAIT FOR A BREAK
2. JUST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE
3. PLAN YOUR TRADE TRADE YOUR PLAN
4. ALWAYS USE STOP-LOSS
JUST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE.
TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
BE SMART HAVE A STOP-LOSS.
1. MT/ST BEARISH.
2. JUST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE.
3. TRADE WITH STOP-LOSS.
1. BAIS IS BEARISH.
2. MT/ST BEARISH.
3. BOTH BUY/SELL PLANNED.
4. DON'T BE STUPID, TRADE WITH STOP-LOSS.
5. THIS IS JUST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE. :)
selling idea only if it breaks downside
just for educational purpose
expecting fall in tatachem
trade as per your own analysis this is just for educational purpose
1. bullish trend
2. buying near 410 will be a good idea for further up move
3.buying only if support is being formed after a retracement
1. trend is bullish.
2. buys above 9.30.
3. stops at 8.80.
4. R: R 1:3.
1. trend is bullish
2. looking for intraday buys managing risk
3. always use stops
1. the long-term trend is bearish.
2. 2107 is acting as strong support.
3. buys are valid only if price breaks and closes above 2182.
4. stops should be based on the breakout candle or by risk limit.
manage risk in drawdown.
levels to watch out in intraday.
looking only for sells if forms resistance
1.kc vma sells testing swing trade