1) Buy above black line
2) Red dotted line represents target price
3) Green dotted can act as resistance/support (resistance if price goes down below it, and support if price goes above it)
4) Green line represents past resistance become present support
• Buy if resistance is broken
• Green arrow shows long timeframe support
• Target price (TP) are mentioned in chart
•The CMP is at support zone so if the resistance is broken buying side will dominate
• I see a chance of forming triple bottom
• Feedbacks welcome always
1) Green arrows supports for the price. High chance of retracement.
2) Target price in chart mentioned
3) Increase volume as compare to previous day denotes buying side.
4) Price might go above the TP.
5) Feedbacks always appreciated!