Why is this consolidation probably different than the previous ones we've had in the past 7 months?
1. For the first time, we broke out of a consolidation to the upside in a while, with little or no resistance above this consolidation (little to no value from CMP all the way to 30k).
2. Bounced off of untapped 17-20k demand cluster confluenced with previous...
This is proof that when the bear strikes, fundamentals of the stock become irrelevant. Although please don't mistake me for a bear, I'm just a greedy bull looking for cheaper prices.
Shown in the chart is a classic example of how early institutional investors dump on retail investors. As you can see in the chart, the entire year of 2021 was a distribution range,...
This is a long-term analysis for the telecommunications giant - Bharti Airtel .
There are two primary market trends in the broad perspective :
2. Accumulation/ Distribution.
The accumulation phase is the boring phase , when smart investors accumulate positions and get in early. the uptrend/mark-up phase is the euphoria phase when the...
Tata motors has shown some very nice bullish reversal signs from 290 support zone which has proved to form support for the stock in the past several months
1. W double bottom formation with attempt to break W neckline.
2. previous day bullish hammer followed by strong bullish candle follow up with decent volume
3. break of downtrend trend line
In depth price action analysis :
1. Indiabulls Housing Finance seems to have found a bottom after the covid crash in March 2020, forming an ascending triangle ever since, and recently giving a breakout with decent volume.
2. There has been an increase in volume not seen before post 2020 suggesting interest in stock. Currently price is retracing back to support...