USD/INR, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CNY, DXY
JAIPRAKASH ASSOCIA, DEWAN HOUSING FIN, YES BANK, RELIANCE COMM LTD, INDIABULLS HOUSING, SUZLON ENERGY LTD
Nifty, BSE SENSEX, S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, FTSE 100, DAX Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, Natural Gas, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
1. Trend in both monthly and weekly is on the upside
2. Daily it moved to Side-ways
3. As the stock is strong uptrend in both weekly and Daily, go long once the price reach the buying zone.
Stay with trend
Divis lab has hit the 125 min supply zone and reacted. Target is the opposing demand @1149
It is a very good demand zone where one can go long
IT is generally doing good and TechM in particular. When the stock comes back to the given demand zone, the trend still looks intact and it is a good buy. As there is level over level one can scale-in i.e., buy 50% at the top level and remaining I the below level
IOC can give a good RR. Target is opposing supply zone
Tatamotors is not yet bottomed out. However, based on the charts, 305 level looks too be a good place to invest. This level coincides with both monthly and weekly hence a high probable trade
Nifty has reacted to the supply zone @ 10420. Next few trading sessions Nifty will slide down before testing the demand zone @ 10250 level for a possible bounce
Details in the chart
1. ICICI Bank is in a strong down turn on daily and lower time frames while Sideways to down on weekly while still up on monthly
2. For several days, the channel formed is being respected. However, tomorrows price move will decide if the stock will further slide down to the below support @275 or change the trend to upside on daily
My personal view is, the channel ...
1. This is an up trending stock
2. Formed a good cup like structure at the demand zone from where the stock has moved up significantly
3. This is a good are to re-enter in to the trade
1. Ashok Leyland is at its lifetime high and going by trend analysis, it is trading within the channel for a long time. if the channel is respected then we expect a significant pullback towards lowered of the channel. We can also see a very good monthly and weekly demand at around 124-levels. Hence in next few months the stock is expected to move down to around ...
Short-term over view is, the price action can be side ways unless otherwise either supply is breached or demand is broken in the next few trading sessions. If not it is possible that prices may move with in the Demand and Supply zones
Stock is up trending both in Monthly and Weekly, Daily demand zone coinciding with both monthly and weekly. This is a high probable trade
1.Nifty for over 10 years trading with in the channel. whenever it got slightly extended either above or below, then it has been pulled back towards the centre of the channel. As long as this trend is intact, which is going to be the likely case, then currently markets are in the correction mode and by the end of the year to March 2019 it will reach 9300 - 9000 ...
1. Ashok Leyland is a up trending stock making fresh highs. However the stock is currently over stretched. So, it is due for a minor correction before making fresh highs and gives opportunity to enter in the trade
2. Monthly, weekly and Daily the stock is up trending making fresh highs
3. there is excellent coinciding zone (monthly;y, weekly and Daily) to enter ...
1. NIFTY is in a strong down trend on daily, 75 mins and 15 mins time frames
2. On 15 mins, there is excellent level: Drop Base Drop @10333 - 10367, if prices reach this level one can go short
3. This will give easily RR of 3 and one can trail the Stop loss for more profits as overall NIFTY is strongly downwards bias
1. SGXNIFTY is ended very positive. So, ...
1. Biocon is in strong uptrend in all the HTF (Monthly, weekly and Daily)
2. Price turned from DN to UP @564-553 forming explosive bullish candles both on 75 mins and Daily
3. It can easily give a RR of 4 - 5
1. Monthly chart clearly forming Lower highs and Lower Lows and in the monthly Demand
2. Weekly also in the sideways with DN Bias
3. Daily also Sideways with DN bias
Auro is strong buy once it reaches the daily demand as Daily coincides with weekly and monthly demand zone so high probable trade